Autoimmune Diseases during Pregnancy, Antiphospholipid Syndrome and Lupus Clinic
Prof. Dror Mevorach, Director of Research Center for Rheumatology and Internal Medicine B, and Director of the Clinic
Location: Hadassah Ein Kerem, Clinics building, 8th Floor
Areas of activity:
- Autoimmune diseases during pregnancy, antiphospholipid syndrome, and lupus clinic
- Intrauterine diagnosis and treatment of congenital lupus
- Diagnosis and treatment of autoimmune diseases during pregnancy
- Diagnosis of rare autoimmune diseases
- Research on autoimmune diseases and immune tolerance
- Drug Development
To book an appointment, please call our Appointments Center on 02-584-2111.
Hours and days of admission are subject to change. Please make sure to verify these when making a reservation at the clinic.